Constellis National Security Division
**This position is contingent upon award. **
Constellis National Security Division recruits highly qualified and highly skilled personnel for assignments in some of the world’s most challenging locations. We look for people of the utmost caliber with extensive military experience and unquestionable accountability, integrity and respectability.
All Candidates should be willing and able to work in a high-threat environment and pass pre-deployment medical screening to include a Physical fitness test.
Duty Location: OCONUS
Security Clearance: Secret
The position is a part of a high-performing Explosive Detection Canine team deployed in an austere environment in support of a large government contract. K9 Handler and their trained/certified NORT/ NAPWDA canine will conduct daily inspection and acceptance of incoming cargo and/or personnel to prevent unauthorized introduction of explosive materials or matter, as well as ensure the everyday safety of their surroundings.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years’ experience with military police, force protection or Special Operations.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a dog handler at the Federal, State or Local Level.
Candidate Responsibilities & Physical Demands:
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must a valid Driver’s License with no serious infractions.
- Must possess a current US Tourist Passport.
- Must possess a High School diploma/GED or higher.
- No negative background history to include DUIs or other alcohol/drug related arrests, criminal, financial, etc.
- No felony or domestic violence convictions.
- Must possess NAPWDA certification or equivalent national/state/provincial military or law enforcement certification as a working dog handler.
- Must provide copies of Member 4 or Service 2 DD-214s to cover all active duty service periods, if applicable.
- Must be flexible with deployment and rotation schedule of 45 to 60 days.
- Must be able to pass Basic Math, Verbal and Clerical Comprehension Personnel Test.
- Must be able to pass a psychological screening.
- Must provide valid Physical Exam, Vision Exam, Dental Exam and Drug Screen.
- Experience may be gained in the employ of any national, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities providing armed high threat protective services that require skills similar to those identified in the SOW of Constellis National Security Division’s High Threat Static Security position.
- Perform daily maintenance training (i.e. performance and explosives detection) and maintain training records for assigned detection dogs.
- Maintain the day-to-day health and welfare of assigned detection dogs.
- Maintain all assigned canine-related equipment.
- Maintain all medical and physical needs of detection dog.
- Detection dogs must be microchipped.
- Detection dog must live with handler during deployment OCONUS and between deployments while in CONUS.
- Must be willing to work seven days a week for possible twelve hour days.
- Must be able to work in Austere Environments.
- Handler and detection dog must be in good physical condition with the ability to pass a physical readiness test and odor detection testing every 180 days.
- Maintain professional demeanor, appearance and attitude while conduction daily activities.
- Maintain proficiency with all tactics, techniques and procedures associated with the position.
Constellis National Security Division
Recruiting & Staffing
This message contains information which may be privileged or confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby NOTIFIED that any dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail to the sender.